Ameriflo Global Headquarters Land Purchase
Ameriflo Global Headquarters
It comes with great excitement that we announce the building of our new Ameriflo Global Headquarters which will be located in Piperton, TN. This brand new 100,000 square foot facility will centralize several different facilities located throughout the world and will be located on 7 acres of American soil!! This new facility will include:
- Corporate headquarters for senior management and applications engineering
- A state-of-the-art training facility for sales and service training of pumps and Diesel engines
- Full product showroom displaying pumps, packages and Diesel engines
- 300,000 gallon hydraulic test facility that will be able to test end suction, vertical inline, split case, vertical turbine, submersible non-clog and self primers with flows through 100,000 gallons and pressures to over 1000 PSI (Full string testing in electric and/or Diesel engine drivers)
- Dual dyno’s for testing and certifying the complete Ameriflo Diesel engine program
- Racking for millions of dollars of expanded inventory
- Small and large assembly areas to assemble pump on a base with driver up to and including 20 & 40 foot containerized pump houses
- Machine and fabrication cell used to manufacture the entire Ameriflo product line
This brand new facility will also allow Ameriflo more space for inventory allowing even faster lead-times for the Express program. The new Tennessee test facility will allow for very fast customization of stock inventory for domestic and international customers extending the current hydraulic offering currently covered by the Express Quick Ship Program.
Future Blogs will cover the construction and keep you all up to date on our progress and eventual grand opening. Stay tuned for these details and as always, thank you for your interest in Ameriflo.